Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Must Warn You......Your Water Is....Ohmigod.....Filtered




I'm afraid I can't thank the environmental movement for informing me that my Aquafina water comes from municipal taps. Thats because I already knew it. When I started drinking Aquafina I wondered what made it taste so good and I went to their website and watched their little flash movie about how they take tap water and filter it, purify it, filter it, purify it, and filter it about a dozen times to the point of absurdity. It tastes darn good cold. In fact it tastes better than the other bottled waters I tried because it has no taste other than very cold and very wet.

I am guessing that the people who are shocked....utterly shocked.....are those that just assumed Aquafina came out of some Colorado mountain spring just because it comes in a bottle. I suggest those people switch to whiskey and lithium.

The point of this warning is not to clue you in....its to make you not trust bottled water at all. So you won't drink it at all no matter what brand it is. Environmentalists have chosen bottled water as the next evil they must erase to save the world.

I plan to continue to drink Aquafina not because it's hip, or because it was squeezed out of a glacier in Nepal, but because it tastes very good and is filtered and purified.

I also want to warn you, that some of the water you drink, even spring water and tap water.....may have been inside a dog or deer, or even had a fish pee in at some point in the last 10,000 years. Yuk....whiskey and lithium is your best bet.

No comments: